Tuesday, December 4, 2012

End of My First College Semester

Umm, sooorrrrrry.

Tis the end of the semester where college students try their hardest to keep things organized all while trying to maintain an average night of sleep.

FINALS WEEK!

This has been my motto for the past few weeks. I say it serves all college students fairly well.
I have three finals all tomorrow. Plus the very last one a week from today. And then I'm FREE! :) I can't wait to be completely free from school to catch you up on all the things that have been going on. I shot my very first deer, my photography session with a very good friend of mine, and MORE!

Christmas Break will bring several things.

1.) A break from school (HOLLA!)
2.) Baking of holiday desserts and cookies
3.) More decorating of the Hoffler Home
4.) CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT! :)
5.) One of my best friend's 19th fabulous birthday!
6.) Christmas, obviously
7.) PASSION 2013

I am so pumped for this break and to bring in the new year with my family and friends. 



XOXO,

Whitney




No comments: