Friday, September 28, 2012

My Favorite Season

In Florida, we don't really have true "seasonal weather." We have hot, super hot, hurry up & get back inside because you're about to have a heat stroke hot & cold. My favorite of the four? The cold. September of 2012 is almost over and thus begins, my favorite months of the year. October, November, and December. So ready for Halloween, Yankee candles, boots, scarves, bonfires, my 18th birthday (holla!), Thanksgiving, Christmas, gift giving, a Carrie Underwood concert, and much, much more! 
 Here are some fav fall outfits that I just love, love love! Photobucket {via pinterest}
  Photobucket 
 {via pinterest}
  Photobucket{via pinterest}
 
 The warmth that the fall season creates is just plain comforting. The fireplace lit, the smell of cinnamon throughout the house & the chill breeze when you open a door or crack open a window. Seriously!? Heaven on earth.
Photobucket
{via pinterest}
Photobucket
{via pinterest}
Photobucket
{via pinterest}

Hope you enjoyed a little bit of what I love today...



XOXO,

Whitney


No comments: