Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st

I absolutely love this time of year.

You get to wear boots, big sweaters, cardigans, scarves, and beanies. Waking up early in the morning to drink coffee & just sit is such a blessing. As well as lighting a few of your favorite candles is seriously what makes my heart smile. I'm a Florida girl, born & raised, but sometimes I wish I had the mountains in my backyard. 
Photobucket
Sunday is my 18th birthday and I could not be more excited :) *Finally*. Saturday night, family, friends & I will eat some of my Dad's famous chili & sit around a bonfire. It's the little things in life. All I want is to hang out & enjoy the people around me.

I am so blessed & I love my life. Today, I am thankful for the little things. 

"Enjoy the little things in life...for one day, you'll look back & realize that those were the big things." {Robert Brault}


XOXO,


Whitney

No comments: