Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Mom found my brother's wrapping abilities rather hilarious. ;)
Photobucket Photobucket
Me & my best friends always get something small for each other for Christmas. Us girls love monogrammed anything. No joke. Thanks, Bri for our fabulous tumblers! :)
Photobucket
Melissa is the crafty one of the bunch. She took canvas and MADE this. Each personalized to match our bedrooms. How cute is this!? Can't wait to hang it up.
Photobucket
Kenz got us each these fabulous cross bracelets. Love it!Photobucket
No worries, Chelsea didn't flake out or anything--she said her order got messed up & she had to send it back. Ha!! I got them some lotion from Bath & Body Works. I had a great Christmas celebrating Christ's birth with my family and friends. I can't believe this season is already over, once again. It goes by so quickly. I wish keeping your Christmas tree and lights up all year round wasn't quite so frowned upon. Scrooges.

Oh well.

Hope you guys all had a great holiday & here's to a happy New Year!


XOXO,

Whitney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted
to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write once more
soon!

Also visit my page - how much should i weigh chart