Monday, December 17, 2012

My Weekend in Review

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? 
Photobucket
Mine was busy but I'm glad that I'm currently out of school to catch up from my weekend. Which by the way, I earned a 3.65 GPA from this past semester. Whew! I will GLADLY take that after the work that was poured into some of my classes. Overall, it was a pretty easy semester. Here's to hoping it's smooth sailing from here on out! Somehow I doubt that though ;) 

Thursday night, I attended a friend's annual Christmas party. We played "Dirty Santa"/"White Elephant", whatever it's called, (who named this game?) and I lucked out pretty well with a Yankee candle, a necklace and some Bath & Body Works lotion. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
My Mom & I went shopping on Saturday and racked up on some serious deals at Bath & Body Works. Those people seriously know how to do it! Plus, they have the best return policy--ever. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it! I love stores that care about their customers and their product and not just the $$.
These candles are usually $20 a piece but with their awesome deal & with a coupon, I got two for $10. We're talking $5 a piece, people! Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday night, I met up with some friends and went to a Christmas party. Micah, on the left, is Evan's, on the right, cousin. He was visiting from Louisiana for a little bit of Christmas break and will one day be a famous rapper ;) I'll be proud to say that I know him when he makes it big in the industry. No lie. 
Photobucket
What did YOU do this weekend? I would love to know! Weekends are my favorite. :)

XOXO,

Whitney

No comments: